Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quilt Labels

I have been "WORKING"!...........although I really had fun designing these quilt labels.


One of my customers requested a label to go along with her absolutely wonderful "Monster" quilt....It's been awhile since I cracked open my designing software, so I thought I'd give it a shot....I clicked on my X-stitch one & was totally lost...Took me awhile but I figured out how to scan what I wanted to digitize.........and actually draw in the stitches...Took me a whole day but I was really pleased with the results!


The second label came about when Jerry asked me if I still remembered how to make the stitched photograph labels...........He thought it might be a VERY good idea to make one up and tell my customers that this service is available to them...Kinda neat to have an actual photo of yourself on the label of a quilt you made........It will NEVER fade away and 100 years from now, people will know what you looked like........... I'm thinking the possibilities are endless........

No comments:

Post a Comment