


Here I go again.....I'm taking a WONDERFUL class in "Guerilla Photography" with Jessica Wesolek, http://www.cre8it.com/ . The cool part of this on-line class is that no fancy cameras are allowed! Cell phones are the camera of choice! I'm lucky....Eric gave me a new ZNE5, T-Mobile phone that has a 5 mega pixel camera in it....it has zoom capability, macro, landscape, the ability to change white balance...a whole bunch of fancy camera goodies! Learned a whole bunch of new things in this class....but the really great thing about it is that it has forced me out of my "comfort" zone into the world of assignments where we have to go somewhere to find photos...........(Me NO likes to go out by myself & take photos!) but I'm really really glad that I have! Phone photos are deffinitely NOT the best quality & the major part of this class is learning how and what to do with them to turn them into visually pleasing works of art! The first photo I took at a local restaurant and has spawned the next 2 photos....
No comments:
Post a Comment